Graeme has over 40 years experience in corporate advisory and recovery services and is a former Director of Ferrier Hodgson, Chartered Accountants, a leading independent financial advisory and restructuring provider.
In 2005 Graeme left Ferrier Hodgson to start up Campbell Advisory.
Graeme’s reputation and skills in the hospitality sector regularly leads to him being retained by financial institutions and industry participants to advise in respect to hospitality matters.
With a strong understanding of commercial and compliance drivers, Graeme has extensive experience across a number of independent Board positions where he brings strong leadership and governance.
Graeme was awarded the Order of Australia Medal in 2018 for services to Harness Racing.
- Ainsworth Game Technology Limited (AGI) – Lead Independent Director/Chairman Audit Committee/Member of Regulatory and Compliance Committee (2007- current)
- Liquor Marketing Group (Bottlemart) – Independent Director /Chairman of Audit and Regulatory Committees (2013- current)
- Illawarra Catholic Club Group – Independent Chairman Audit Committee (2007– current)
- NSW Harness Racing Club (Menangle) – Director (2016-current)
- Parramatta Rugby League Club – Chairman of Nominations Committee (2017-current)
- Australian Institute of Company Directors – Member
e – email@example.com
m – 0419 274 342